September is just around the corner and we’ve started to check out some of the very exciting new movies and TV shows coming to Netflix Canada soon. We’ll be reporting anything coming to Netflix Canada in September 2021, so stay tuned for regular updates.
We’re also keeping an eye on the planned list of movies and TV shows leaving Netflix Canada in September 2021.
Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in September 2021:
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 1, 2021
- Anjaam (1994) – Hindi-language drama centered on a man’s obsession with a flight attendant, which ruins his life, so she decides to take revenge.
- Barbie Big City Dreams (2021) – Animated film for children following another adventure of the most famous doll in the world.
- Brave Animated Series (Season 1) – Animated series based on a popular comic book.
- Chicago Med (Seasons) – Medical procedural drama set in the popular Chicago franchise.
- The Dead Don’t Die (2019) – Dry horror comedy starring Bill Murray and Adam Driver as two cops trying to protect the town of Centerville.
- Elizabethtown (2005) – Romantic comedy with Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst.
- How to be a cowboy (Season 1) NOT – Reality TV series centered around Dale Brisby, a social media savvy cowboy who tries to keep old cowboy traditions alive.
- Kid-E-Cats (2 seasons) – Animation series for children.
- Kuroko’s Basketball (Season 3) – Japanese animated series following the life of Kuroko and his basketball teammates from Seiren High School.
- The lost girl (2021) – Dark drama that sees a woman’s relaxing vacation take a twisted turn when she is forced to face issues from her past.
- Time Monster (2018) – A sci-fi romantic comedy starring Asa Butterfield as psychic prodigy Stillman, who, after his girlfriend breaks up with him, invents a time machine so he can go back and fix them. relationship.
- Yesterday (2019) – A struggling musician wakes up in an alternate timeline where Beatles music does not exist.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 2, 2021
- Beyond the Party (2021) NOT – Groundhog Day comedy with Victoria Justice as socialite Cassie, who dies the week of her birthday, for a second chance to right her wrongs.
- Double Penalty (1999) – Police drama about a woman accused of the murder of her husband, only she suspects that he is still alive. But, as she has already been tried, she cannot be prosecuted if she finds him and kills him.
- Here and there (2021) – Filipino language drama
- Hotel Del Luna (Season 1) – Smash hit drama series K
- Q-Force (Season 1) NOT – LGTQ adult animated comedy centered around a group of gay super-spies.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 3, 2021
- Diving club (Season 1) NOT – teen drama series following a spirited group of teenage divers who set out to find their friend after she disappeared in a cyclone.
- Money Heist: Part 5 (Volume 1) NOT – The decisive end of Netflix’s most popular Spanish drama original begins.
- Shark Dog (Season 1) NOT – Animation series for children.
- Value (2021) NOT – 9/11 biopic drama about lawyer Ken Feinberg and his battle with bureaucracy as he tries to help 9/11 victims.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 6, 2021
- Countdown: Inspiration4 Mission to Space (Season 1) NOT – Behind-the-scenes docuseries at the September launch of Space X’s first fully civilian flight crew aboard the SpaceX capsule.
- Shadow festivals (2021) – Nollywood drama.
- Tayo the Little Bus (Season 6) – Animation series for children.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 7, 2021
- Kid Cosmic (Season 2) NOT – Animated series for children following the adventures of Kid Cosmic, a young boy, who after falling on cosmic stones of power has his dream of becoming a superhero come true.
- Octonauts: Above and Beyond (Season 1) NOT – Animated film for children.
- Untold: Breaking Point (2021) NOT – In-depth documentary on the anxiety and mental health of tennis star Mardy Fish.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 8, 2021
- Into the night (season 2) NOT – Sci-fi thriller series that sees passengers on an overnight flight to Brussels trying to stay ahead of the sun when radiation wreaks havoc on Earth.
- JJ + E (2021) NOT – Two students, raised in the same city but from different worlds economically, socially and culturally come together when they find themselves in the same high school class.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 9, 2021
- Blood Brothers: Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali (2021) NOT – Documentary exploring the friendship and all the aftermath of America’s most influential figures in the 1960s Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali.
- Homeland (Season 8) – High end of Showtime’s Primetime Emmy-winning crime drama.
- LA’s Finest (season 2) – Spin-off of the television series Bad Boys with Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union.
- Women and the Murderer (2021) NOT – French documentary on real crime.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 10, 2021
- Kate (2021) NOT – Neo-noir crime adventure starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead as the murderer Kate, who tries to get revenge on her murderer before she dies in 24 hours.
- Lucifer (Season 6) NOT – In the final season of Lucifer, the prince of darkness begins his preparations to take back the mantle of God, but some of his angelic brothers and sisters stand in his way.
- Metal Shop Masters (Season 1) NOT – Reality TV series that pits seven of America’s best master welders against each other for the title of Metal Shop Master.
- Omo Ghetto: The Saga (2020) – Comedy about Lefty and his ghetto crew, who are still in trouble.
- Prey (2021) NOT – A nature hike takes a sinister turn for a group of friends when they find themselves harassed by a mysterious gunman.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 13, 2021
- Code 8 (2019) – Robbie and Stephen Amell star in this overpowering crime drama about a man struggling to find the funds to help his ailing mother, who falls with a group of criminals to make ends meet.
- Criminal Stories: Indian Detectives (Season 1) NOT – Indian docuseries on real crime.
- The Good Liar (2019) – police drama with Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 15, 2021
- I have arrived! (Season 6) NOT – Amateur bakers compete for a great cash prize as they attempt to recreate bakery masterpieces.
- Schumacher (2021) NOT – an in-depth sports documentary retracing the life of one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers of all time, Michael Schumacher.
What’s new on Netflix Canada on September 17, 2021
- Chicago Party Aunt (season 1) NOT – Animated comedy series following Diane Dunbrowski, famous for being the life of the party.
- Squid Game (Season 1) NOT – Sinister K-Drama which sees hundreds of cash-strapped gamers accept the invitation to play a series of children’s games, with a grim and deadly twist, in order to win the $ 40 million prize.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 23, 2021
- A StoryBots Space Adventure (2021) NOT – animated short film for children.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 24, 2021
- Ganglands (Season 1) NOT – French thriller.
- My Little Pony: A New Generation (Season 1) NOT – A new pony, Sunny, and her unicorn friend Izzy explore their world and strive to restore harmony to the world of Equestria.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 28, 2021
- Ada Twist, scientist (season 1) NOT – Animated series for children following the adventures of Ada Twist, the boy scientist who helps people through scientific discovery, collaboration and friendship.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 29, 2021
- Looks like love (2021) NOT – A Spanish romantic comedy centered around fashion assistant Maca, who finally got her life back on track after suffering a devastating breakup. However, when Leo, the man who broke her heart, returns, Maca turns to her best friends for help.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on September 30, 2021
- Love 101 (Season 2) NOT – Turkish romantic comedy series.
What are you excited to watch on Netflix Canada in September 2021? Let us know in the comments below!