Semrush, one of the leading SaaS online visibility management platforms, is pleased to announce that Canadian businesses now have access to its List management tool. With this tool, companies can use a single resource to manage their online presence, optimize online visibility for top positions in local search and monitor brand reputation.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Paul Ross, Vice President of Marketing at Affinity
The listing management tool creates profiles in the most popular directories and smart services – including Facebook, Google, Foursquare, TripAdvisor, Apple Maps, Bing, BAIDU and many more – with local business data to ensure optimal online coverage and visibility for the business. The tool keeps information, ensuring it is accurate and up to date, and all directories can easily be changed simultaneously.
As businesses in Canada use Semrush’s list management tool, their potential clients who are looking for services near their location will be directed to the business and will receive complete and vital information such as hours of operation and locations. payment methods.
This announcement is the second version of a four-part rollout over the next few months. The functionality of the tool now includes:
- Over 40 directories available in Canada to list business information
- Company profile creation for data consistency across all sites
- Comprehensive creation of company profiles in Google My Business and Facebook, including opening hours and holidays, payment methods and social media links
- One-click information cleanup and duplicate removal
- Voice search optimization: synchronization of information with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri and Bing
- SEO presence audit with PDF report export function, free for all customers
Eugene Levin, Chief Strategy Officer at Semrush, commented: “In Canada, the majority of businesses are small and medium-sized businesses used to operating in a highly competitive environment. Online visibility is now a fundamental requirement for every organization, regardless of size or location, and we are excited to support the growth of Canadian businesses by providing them with access to the Enrollment Management Tool, an essential resource for their local success. SEO and search visibility.
Marketing Technology News: Lightricks, Award-Winning App Developer, Raises $ 130 Million Series …