Arsenal take on Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night, with the two sides having different goals heading into the end of the season.
Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal are in excellent form having won their last five games, and they currently sit fourth as they seek to qualify for the Champions League next season.
Liverpool, meanwhile, are on a run of eight successive league wins and another win would see them close the gap on league leaders Manchester City to just one point.
Here’s all the info you need to know about how to watch what should be an entertaining encounter.
MORE: An overview of the remaining schedules for Liverpool, Man City
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool
- Dated: Wednesday March 16
- Time: 4:15 p.m. ET
- Distribution in the United States: peacock
- Canadian broadcast: DAZN
The match will be available to stream in the United States and Canada.
Streaming platform NBC Peacock will show the match in the United States, while in Canada the match will be played on DAZN, which hosts all English Premier League games in the country.
MORE: Liverpool’s quadruple chase is still ongoing
Lineups planned for Arsenal vs Liverpool
Arsenal have only one doubt about his injury, with Takehiro Tomiyasu still struggling with a calf problem. The Japanese defender has returned to training, but the match against Liverpool may have come too soon. If he can’t leave, Cedric Soares must continue to supplement.
- Arsenal predicted the starting line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale (GK) — Cedric, White, Gabriel, Tierney — Partey, Odegaard, Xhaka — Saka, Lacazette, Martinelli
Liverpool will make a late call on Mohammad Salahwho injured his ankle in the game against Brighton. Ibrahima Konate is back available after a hit, but James Milner and Kostas Tsimikas both came out.
- Liverpool predicted the starting lineup: Alisson (GK) – Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson – Fabinho, Henderson, Keita – Mane, Jota, Diaz
MORE: Liverpool trophies won in history
Arsenal vs Liverpool betting odds
Odds provided by DraftKings
It’s likely to be a tough game, but whether Salah features or not, Liverpool’s attacking firepower could prove too much for Arsenal.
- Money line: Arsenal +290 / Draw +285 / Liverpool -110
- Spread: Arsenal +0.5 (-105) / Liverpool -0.5 (-110)
- Over/Under 2.5 goals: More than -140 / Less than +115
- Both teams score: Yes -170 / No +130