1,000 euro loan, how to get it? What are the best ways we have available to obtain a small liquidity, without spending too much on interest or expenses related to the loan itself? Who should contact us? What are the best options we have available?
Let’s see it together, in a guide that our specialists have prepared precisely for you that you need access to a liquidity that will not be very important in terms of quantity, but which can obviously be fundamental for you if you find yourself having to face a sudden expense or you want to get rid of that whim you gave up a long time.
- The 1,000 euro loan: what are the best ways to obtain it?
- The guarantees for a 1,000 euro loan
- What do you need to get it?
- How long does it take?
- Interest for a 1,000 euro loan
- 1,000 euro loan for protesters
- If you need to buy a household appliance, a financial one is better
- Loans from 1,000 euros for temporary workers
The 1,000 euro loan: what are the best ways to obtain it?
If we need € 1,000 not finalized, or € 1,000 to spend as we see fit (and therefore not, for example, to buy a household appliance or a durable good – in this case we would probably do well to get a financial loan ), the best way to get the sum is the personal loan .
This is a loan method that provides for the payment of the sum to be repaid in convenient installments (in variable numbers, it will be up to us to decide), which needs guarantees (of which we will talk very soon) and which allows us, through the procedures online, to get hold of the sum even in just 48 hours.
The personal loan is the best, if not the only one, which we have available to obtain today 1,000 euros, let’s see together what its characteristics are.
The guarantees for a 1,000 euro loan
Even if it is a small loan, we will necessarily have to offer guarantees to the credit institution.
You should, however, read through to the end, because there are different ways of guaranteeing that you can offer, even if you may not yet have a pay slip, or if you have been protested or are a bad payer:
- The pay slip : it is the guarantee par excellence, and for loans of this size it is more than sufficient; if you were in possession of a paycheck, you can easily get a loan of 1,000 euros, even at advantageous rates;
- The pension : the pension is equally valid as a guarantee for a personal loan of 1,000 euros ; the duration of the loan that can be obtained, in this case, can be reduced, depending on the age of the person who requested the loan;
- The salary-back assignment : if you were in special conditions, or if you had obtained the status of a bad payer , you can resort to additional guarantees, such as those that are offered precisely by the sale of the fifth ; in this way you will be able to return your loan with the employer who will automatically withhold the installment;
- The guarantee of a third party : who can be a relative, a parent, a friend, who with guarantee can become responsible on our behalf for what we have obtained on loan.
What do you need to get it?
Since this is a relatively small sum, there are no particularly complex procedures for obtaining a loan of 1,000 euros. Regardless of whether you decide to request it online or offline, you will have to worry about providing only:
- An identity document of any kind;
- The pay slip or the pension slip, even if we wanted to get a loan with a salary assignment .
You won’t need anything else to get the 1,000 euro loan you need, no matter what the destination of the money you get.
How long does it take?
If you decide to move online, and this is by far the best way to get a loan of this size, you can get a loan online almost immediately , even within 48 hours of the opening of the case.
These are very short times, but they can only be guaranteed by the loans you can access online. Obviously these are not the only advantages of online loans, which we will talk about below. Read on to learn more.
Interest for a 1,000 euro loan
We are in the world of personal loans and therefore interests are generally higher than those required for mortgages and long-term loans for the purchase of durable goods.
You will have to take care, however, not only to check the interest rate, which is represented by the TAN , but also to check the APR , which is the summary index of the total cost of the loan, which also includes the commissions.
Even in this case, proceeding online can help you check out better conditions for your 1,000 euro loan.
With a few seconds you can search online and go to compare hundreds of different loans, to get the best TANs and APR, while still going to guarantee the ideal conditions for you to get back from the loan in question.
1,000 euro loan for protesters
Even the protesters can very easily obtain a loan of 1,000 euros , even without guarantees . The best way to get a loan of this type if you are protested or if you are marked as a bad payer is definitely the sale of the fifth .
With the Cession of the fifth you can in fact go to get a loan of 1,000 euros (in reality you can get it up to 30,000 euros) without any kind of difficulty, with repayment plans of up to 10 years and generally with interest rates that are lower than those of the classic personal loan .
We are faced with a possibility that today really allows everyone to access the 1,000 euro loan, even if it were, as we have already said, in a decidedly less than optimal economic situation.
If you need to buy a household appliance, a financial one is better
If you need to buy furnishing accessories, furniture or appliances, to finance your 1,000 euro loan, you could also ask a financial person.
Typically large stores are able to offer you ready-made loan plans, but we urge you not to accept them out of stock: online, you might get better terms. A search does not take you away that few minutes, it could save you a lot in terms of interests and expenses involved.
Loans from 1,000 euros for temporary workers
Even temporary workers can access the 1,000 euro loans. The only rule is that the number of installments cannot exceed the remaining months of the contract. However, you will be offered a loan with the exact same conditions offered to those who have a permanent job.
You can easily get up to 30,000 euros , provided you are able to return them within the term of your fixed-term contract.